DIGITAL FASHION PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT GAMING INTERNSHIPS
OVERVIEW: AURELIA + ICARUS (soon to be rebranding as AURA) offers an exciting and challenging internship opportunity for students seeking experience in product gaming development, marketing, fashion PR, writing, styling, inventory management, merchandising, creative, and graphics.
NOTE: We treat our interns like human beings, and we ensure that they gain experience with REAL projects and earn REAL professional skills. They are valued and made to feel like an integral part of a fantastic, growing team.
Product Development Intern
Want to be seen as an innovator in fashion? Curious about the metaverse and fashion gaming such as Roblox? This internship is designed primarily for college students and new college grads seeking experience in digital fashion product development in gaming.
Interns will have the opportunity to learn about digital fashion, innovation and the fashion gaming market. This unpaid internship offers an excellent overview of sample duties of a product development coordinator. From assisting with product data analysis, to selection of strategic styles to convey the AURELIA + ICARUS/AURA message, this internship offers a diverse array of educational opportunities.
All candidates should possess excellent writing skills and a profound interest in fashion and innovation. 3D design students and fashion students are encouraged to apply.
Progress toward a B.A. or M.A. in Fashion, Mass Communication, Design and are preferred; we also welcome applicants pursuing undergraduate or graduate studies in creative writing, technology, graphic design or communications.
- Market research data
- Participate in research of competitor campaigns
- Research appropriate events to cross promote branding through participation
- Assist in creative and market research to support the AURELIA + ICARUS/AURA brand identity
- Background in fashion design and gaming preferred but not essential
- Assist in design feedback
- Assist in creation of products
- Comfortable thinking visually; exceptional research and communication skills.
- Assist w/ Events Planning for collection launch
- Assist with Social Media related posts
- Communicate w/ Press regarding collection
- Brand Campaign Projects
- Proficient in basic photo editing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi task & work under tight deadlines.
- Strong Organizational Skills.
- Building a portfolio to move on to the next level of your career. Interns may be provided college credit, letter of recommendation, portfolio of credited work.
- Our internships are flexible and can be geared towards the experience you are looking for (within the realms of our normal work).
- On-going mentoring during and after internship (we love and support our interns!) as needed.
- Flexible schedule
- 15 Hours per week (flexible)
- Weekly video calls
- Three Months (or as required by school)
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- BA or Master’s students; Recent university graduates.
- Fashion program: 1 year (Preferred)
- or Design program: 1 year (Preferred)
- Strong interest in fashion technology.
- Learns quickly, has a head for problem solving.
- Must be comfortable working with Macs, Google Workspace and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Blender software a plus but not necessary.
Please INCLUDE the following information in your application:
- Your Full Name
- Phone Number and email address
- The date you are able to start the internship
- The days and times you are available every week
To apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title in subject line.