REGIONAL SALES MANAGERS - WORLDWIDE
HIRING MULTIPLE CANDIDATES
Full Job Description: We are a hip-hop inspired, genderless phygital (physical and digital) future forward jewelry brand, and are commencing with our strategic push into already established brick-and-motar retail.
We are seeking experienced and ambitious sales professionals with a passion for driving revenue for the following regions:
USA: New York, Los Angeles, Miami
Europe: Paris, Barcelona, Milan
Middle East: Riyadh, Jeddah, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Muscat, Kuwait, Manama
You will develop and implement sales plans to increase the company’s profit.
Representatives will conduct research on the competition and supply and demand costs to determine accurate pricing strategy.
At month end, managers will draft a report and present it to the executive team and make adjustments and improvements to their current sales target strategies according to feedback.
-Excellent written and verbal communications skills
-Proven ability to drive the sales process from start to finish
-Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
-Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of services and products
-Knowledge of how to develop client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
-Understanding of how to position products against competitor
Job Type: Full-time Schedule: Monday to Friday Commission pay
Location: Must be willing to travel as needed. Showroom access a bonus.
- 3+ years of High Fashion/Luxury Retail experience 2+ Years of experience in jewelry sales
- Knowledge of digital fashion and NFTs helpful but not essential (we will train you) Education
- Graduate in any discipline (MBA in Sales and Marketing helpful).
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will work within a geographic territory to sell and introduce new products. Process will include cold-calling and setting up sales appointments with high-end retail, designer and department stores.
- Product training, re-merchandising of displays, observing on hand inventory needs, addressing issues with sales associates, Sales App training, taking pictures and discussing sales reports with buyers.
- Ability to work independently in the field and achieve quarterly goals.
- Devise strategy for phygital jewelry sales in region
- Set Annual targets / forecast of overall sales and fix parameters like sales, Key Result Areas (KRA's), Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for sales team and all sales staff.
- Generating sales with profitability as per company strategy
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Target sales as per countries, cities, customers, and products categories.
- Plan for and participate in international Jewelry shows with specific objectives and track outcome and results.
- Ability to forecast and visualize market, trends, key parameters of jewelry industries and give specific inputs to the Product Development team with regard to: a. New developments. b. Change / modifications in current products.
- Based on participating in exhibitions and international sales visits, requirements of new designs / trends /product lines / fliers/ product promotion support etc.
- Closely monitor and control sales receivables, and resolve any issues related to tough recovery effectively and swiftly.
- Reporting to management on daily/weekly/monthly and annual basis
- Contributes to team effort by being a team player and accomplishing the results (KRA, Strategies and HR).
- We are seeking candidates who can prove they are leaders and strategic thinkers, effective people managers and problem solvers
- Proven jewelry and/or luxury sales experience and a track record of meeting sales goals
- Must have had handled a proven track record of jewelry sales
- Develop strategies, data analysis and create goals and action plans.
- Smart Negotiator with specific objective in mind and sales strategy of company
- Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning
- Building Relationships
- Coaching, developing and managing processes
- Market knowledge, implement budgeting and planning.
- Have clarity of thought and excellent (effective) written and verbal communication
-Willingness to travel
- Experience with B2C Sales would be a plus - MS office and data analysis.
To apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with job title in subject line.