STILLS + VIDEO STYLIST
Location: New York, NY
OVERVIEW: AURELIA + ICARUS is seeking a Stills +Video Stylist on a contractual basis.
- Demonstrate complete creative, visual understanding of the AURELIA + ICARUS customer
- Create and style inspiring, brand conscious stills and videos under guidance of the Creative Director
- Plan shoot lists, organize, pre-style and prep garments and accessories to ensure all items are photo ready prior to photo shoots
- Work with photographer on-set to co-direct and select best images
- Collaborate with the Photo Shoot Director, Photographer and Videographer during shoot to manage time and pace on set, focusing on efficiency and meeting daily productivity goals while minimizing reshoots
- Submit any necessary pulls to ensure the needed merchandise is in-studio prior to the catalog and editorial shoots and high priorities are accounted for
- Perform walk-throughs and final approvals of clothing racks for upcoming photoshoots to ensure styling is brand and site appropriate
- Strong eye for detail and confidence to try new ideas
- Focus on areas for improvements to studio processes, testing and assist with implementation
- Ensure 100% accurate product representation
- Ensure sample stock is organized and transferred back to inventory after each shoot
- Demonstrate proper techniques for styling and preparation of merchandise to minimize damages and notify team leads when merchandise is damaged or flawed
- Check in and out samples before and after photoshoots
- Coordinate reshoots as required
- Support the Creative Director and contribute to editorial and seasonal campaign photoshoots
- Continuously evaluate product representation and retail landscape
- Strong, up-to-date knowledge of designers, brands and latest fashion trends. Research and stay on top of current and emerging trends in fashion and retail, including competitors’ sites and brands’ lookbooks
- Capable of resolving issues with relevant and communicate workflow status and concerns
- Bachelors Degree Fashion
- 3+ years relevant stills styling experience in a luxury e-commerce environment
- Proficient in Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite, Shopify, Google Sheets, Google Drive and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent work ethic and proven ability to meet stringent deadlines
- Link to online portfolio required
To apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with job title in subject line.
Rate can't be blank.
Name can't be blank.
Email can't be blank.
Content can't be blank.
Thanks for your review! it will be published soon.