Inez Aquamarine Gemstone Studs
These glistening, mismatch gemstone aquamarine gemstone earrings have been lavishly gilded and sealed with 4 coats of glaze.
Ships next business day.
Nickel and lead free.
The length of the longest earring is approximately 1.06” inch (2.7cm) with a width of about 0.35” inch (9mm). The smaller earring has a length of about 0.31” inch (8mm) with a width of around 0.2” inch (5mm).
Both earring posts and butterfly backs are silver plated.
To keep these lovelies from damage, store them in a dry safe place, away from water/moisture and avoid scraping them. Also remove them before changing clothes to avoid any abrasion. Clean product regularly with a dry soft cloth. Learn more on product care here.
This item comes gorgeously packaged in a luxurious velvet lined signature gift box.
We strive for GREEN:
- Our packaging is 100% recyclable or reuseable and plastic-free.
- For every order we plant one tree.
- Carbon neutral shipping.
- Read more about our green mission here.
We highly recommend you remove your jewelry when doing the following activities to avoid them from getting damaged:
- Showering, bathing or washing your hands.
- Exercising (the salt in your sweat affects the plating)
- Applying perfumes, lotions, oils, hairspray etc.
- Swimming (chlorine can often have a negative effect on plating over time)
- Cleaning - especially with harsh chemicals
- Changing clothes
It is completely natural for Sterling silver to oxidize/patina over time. Regularly polishing with silver jewelry cleaner can delay this.
Following these practices helps to prolong a longer life-span of your lovely pieces.