Cosette Quartz Studs
Naturally glistening and dimensional Macrocrystalline raw quartz earrings. Perfect for any occasion.
Ships next business day.
Wearing Quartz crystals is believed to help deflect Electromagnetic Frequencies.
Each gemstone is unique in shape with sizes averaging about 0.7'' inch length x 0.6'' inch width (1.8cm x 1.5cm). The quartz color is white.
Earring posts are gold plated on hypoallergenic surgical steel. Butterfly backings are 22 karat gold over silver.
To keep these lovelies from damage, store them in a dry safe place, away from water/moisture and avoid scraping them. Also remove them before changing clothes to avoid any abrasion. Clean product with a dry soft cloth. Learn more on jewelry care here.
This item comes beautifully packaged in a luxurious velvet lined signature gift box.
We strive for GREEN:
- Our packaging is 100% recyclable or reuseable and is plastic-free.
- For every order we plant one tree.
- Small batch production.
- Carbon neutral shipping.
- Read more about our green mission here.
We highly recommend you remove your jewelry when doing the following activities to avoid them from getting damaged:
- Showering, bathing or washing your hands.
- Exercising (the salt in your sweat affects the plating)
- Applying perfumes, lotions, oils, hairspray etc.
- Swimming (chlorine can often have a negative effect on plating over time)
- Cleaning - especially with harsh chemicals
- Changing clothes
It is completely natural for Sterling silver to oxidize/patina over time. Regularly polishing with silver jewelry cleaner can delay this.
Following these practices helps to prolong a longer life-span of your lovely pieces.