Margaux Gilded Pearl Hoops
These naturally lustrous and unique Keshi freshwater pearls have been lavishly gilded and suspended on polished gold plated minimalist hoops.
The gilding on each pearl is intended to become more distressed over time, and is an intended part of its design.
Ships next business day.
Nickel and lead-free.
The hoop size is about 0.6'' inch (14mm) with a thickness of 0.1'' inch (3mm). Pearl size is approximately 0.8''x 0.9'' inch (2cm x 2.3cm). The entire length is about 1.5'' inch (3.9cm) from the top of the hoop to the bottom of the pendant.
To open and close the hoops, simply press down gently on the posts.
To keep these lovelies from damage, store them in a dry safe place, away from water/moisture and avoid scraping them. Clean product piece with a dry soft cloth. Learn more on product care here.
This item comes beautifully packaged in a luxurious, velvet lined signature gift box.
We strive for GREEN:
- Our packaging is 100% recyclable or reuseable and plastic-free.
- For every order we plant one tree.
- Carbon neutral shipping.
- Read more about our green mission here.
We highly recommend you remove your jewelry when doing the following activities to avoid them from getting damaged:
- Showering, bathing or washing your hands.
- Exercising (the salt in your sweat affects the plating)
- Applying perfumes, lotions, oils, hairspray etc.
- Swimming (chlorine can often have a negative effect on plating over time)
- Cleaning - especially with harsh chemicals
- Changing clothes
It is completely natural for Sterling silver to oxidize/patina over time. Regularly polishing with silver jewelry cleaner can delay this.
Following these practices helps to prolong a longer life-span of your lovely pieces.