Raven Pyrite Studs
Naturally stylish and dimensional genuine raw pyrite stud earrings.
Ships next business day.
Each pyrite stone is unique in shape with sizes averaging about 0.02 inch length x 0.02 inch width (0.5mm x 0.5mm). The earring posts are gold plated on hypoallergenic surgical steel. The butterfly backings are 22 karat gold over silver.
The stones are dark gold, with a subtle khaki hue and reflect a beautiful golden shine in the light. Any imperfections in the stones are part of the natural design and intended of the overall charm.
Pyrite is believed to be one of the best Feng Shui stones for attracting the energy of wealth and abundance.
This item comes beautifully packaged in a luxurious velvet lined signature gift box.
We strive for GREEN:
- All packaging is 100% recyclable or reuseable and is plastic-free.
- For every order we plant one tree.
- Carbon neutral shipping.
- Products made in small batches.
- Read more about our green mission here.
We highly recommend you remove your jewelry when doing the following activities to avoid them from getting damaged:
- Showering, bathing or washing your hands.
- Exercising (the salt in your sweat affects the plating)
- Applying perfumes, lotions, oils, hairspray etc.
- Swimming (chlorine can often have a negative effect on plating over time)
- Cleaning - especially with harsh chemicals
- Changing clothes
It is completely natural for Sterling silver to oxidize/patina over time. Regularly polishing with silver jewelry cleaner can delay this.
Following these practices helps to prolong a longer life-span of your lovely pieces.